Friday, April 04, 2008

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Memes

I saw this picture meme over at Eyre Affairs and just couldn't wait to try it out, so I took the liberty of tagging myself (Well, Amy had extended an open tag to all bloggers):

1. What is your current relationship status?


2. What is your current mood?


3. What is your favorite band/singer?

4. What is your favorite movie?



5. What kind of pets do you have?

6. Where do you live?

7. Where do you work?


8. What do you look like?

9. What do you drive?


10. What did you do last night?


11. What is your favorite TV show?


12. Describe yourself.


13. What are you doing tomorrow?


14. What is your name?

15. What is your favorite candy?

(That would be a tie between Junior Mints and Bounty Bars.)

So much fun! Thanks, Amy! I feel like this meme has so much potential for refinement - like, you have to take all the pictures yourself, or your images have to have a theme like old movies or animals. Maybe next time...

Anyone who would like to take on this meme: consider yourself tagged. And feel free to add more questions! :)

10 comments:

Family said...

You are romantic, clever, and way too much fun to be for real! If you weren’t my daughter I’d say you were a figment of my imagination. Great answers! I’ll try the meme challenge when I have the time to live up to your standard! Mom

ThursdayNext said...

A lovely job, my dear! :) I so enjoyed this and cant wait to hear more about that sour cream poind cake. The pet image was just so clever!

Kate Croft said...

Amy, the pound cake is a family tradition, and the subject of my second-ever blog post, over two years ago, when I was just a wee blogger! You can see it here: http://moon-pie.blogspot.com/2006/02/memoirs-of-pound-cake.html

Notably, There's no call for salt in that version of the recipe. It took many frustratingly tasteless cakes before I realized that my mother always uses salted butter (I always bake with unsalted). So use salted butter, or add 1/2 tsp. salt to the dry ingredients. My favorite!

MK said...

Yay! I made your meme! That picture is from a ridiculous Burns Night celebration this year when my friends' squeamishness (and one friend's food allergies) led to a vegetarian haggis that only shared one ingredient--whiskey--with the real deal. Still, it was sooooo good. I'll try to dig that up and give you the recipe!

Also, so cool to know now what the Ditty Bops look like! It totally fits. How did we end up with such similar music taste when we never (to the best of my remembrance) discussed music? Clearly, we are kindred spirits.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So glad to be reading your blog again! Love you!

Veruca said...

Fun! I had to try it myself. http://vistuca.blogspot.com/2008/04/meme-oh-mama.html
Kate aka Lazy Susan

onesmallstar said...

forgive the intrusion, but you won! sandisk flash drives, that is. no, i promise, not spam :)!

if you'd kindly pop over to etsy wedding and send me an email with your contact info?

all very best!
cheer,
jen

etsy wedding

Tricia Rennea (sometimes Daisy) said...

I love you blog it is so fun and clever! I enjoyed your story about the cake on the train, I am sure its perfection was lovely, if not exactly what you look for in a homemade delight!

This questionnaire here is quite interesting! I am glad I stumbled upon this (I googled Pie in the Sky).

Family said...

It doesn't make since that you are not blogging...it gives us so much pleasure when you do.